Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

La Roche Posay Serozinc - My Skincare MUST HAVE & UK Stockist!

Toner has always been that pointless step for me: maybe a little refreshing on a warm summers day, but lets be honest, how many of them do we get?! I'd happily use them, but with no noticeable results... until now. Enter La Roche Posay Serozinc!



After seeing this toner raved about by the likes of Anna, Lily and Caroline, I knew it was something special. The only catch - it isn't readily available in the UK, which made me want it even more. After weeks of desperately scouring the internet for a stockist and even contemplating a visit to France for it, I found a UK stockist. Extremely excited, I ordered 2 bottles and they arrived the very next day, along with a couple of french skin care samples! I put it to the test straight away, and it has completely changed my opinion on toners.



A simple zinc sulphate solution that claims to soothe and purify skin irritations, razor burn, skin imperfections, and even a baby's bottom. I have only tried it on my face, but it really lives up to the hype! It definitely soothes redness and I have seen quite a remarkable difference in my skin - all from using a toner! My spots are literally so few and far between now, it's unbelievable. I've gone from having about 6-7 active breakouts all the time to a couple a MONTH! My scarring is significantly reduced, and it even hydrates my skin too, leaving it very soft and comfortable. I am in love with this toner, and have even ordered 2 more bottles: the seller's stock is going fast, as you can imagine!

I bought the Serozinc toner from this UK seller for about £10 and I received it the very next day! Now it is a lot easier to get hold of, I would recommend it to all of you, whether it be for the blemish-busting abilities, soothing or moisturising qualities. Something I thought I'd never say - this toner is fantastic.


Have you tried Serozinc?

xxx

16 comments:

  1. I want to try this so much! Other than Ebay, is it available elsewhere in the UK? xxo
    theedgeofbeauty7.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, only French pharmacies at the moment x

      Delete
    2. =/ ah that's annoying. I wonder if its available a lot in the US. I might pick up some when I'm over there though I don't know if you're allowed to bring cans on the aircraft are you? xxo

      Delete
    3. I don't think it's available in the US either, at least, it isn't in Canada! Might be worth asking them on Twitter? As for taking them on the aeroplane, I have no idea sorry! xx

      Delete
  2. I feel the same about the toner being a bit of a pointless step, but I like the sound of this and may find myself making a purchase. It's a shame about there being no UK stockists, hopefully they will follow in Bioderma's footsteps
    merelysuggesting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered a bottle of farmaline. Can't wait to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. It's good to know a stockist in case you run out and are nowhere close to France! Thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. never heard of this product before but sounds pretty amazing!!! I love la roche posay :D x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great! I'm only just getting into La Roche Posay products! Must try this!

    http://petitebeautyblogger.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for this post! i previously ordered it off an online french pharmacie only to be told my order was cancelled due to lack of stock grr. just ordered it from ebay now <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice blog!. you have got youself a new blog follower. feel free to checkout my blog and if you like it, then pleas follow back.
    www.salonetiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi , you have a nice blog.

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? If yes, please follow and let me know about it. I will follow back quickly.

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds great Courtney, I love LRP so I have to try this!

    www.beautyangel.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. ive just got two of these, im liking it so far.. really reduces the oil on my skin and great to spray on during the day especially in this hot humid weather xx

    www.beckysbeautique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard so many amazing things about this, I want to try it out myself!

    Lauren x
    www.beautyxdivision.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sending me the link to this post lovely! I'm definitely going to get this for my sister to try! and I am loving your blog!!
    Genna xxx
    http://www.stylingnovice.com/

    ReplyDelete