Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

An Important Meeting Across the City!

Hi everyone! A couple of weeks ago, the lovely Nhuc @ China Doll Boutique contacted me regarding a competition they're running for bloggers. To celebrate the launch of their brand new (and very snazzy!) website, China Doll are running a very exciting competition for us bloggers. The idea is that you have to create an outfit around your favourite China Doll item, and the lucky winner will win their whole outfit, up to the value of £200! Amazing right?! For more information on how to enter, click here. As I LOVE creating outfits, I knew I had to take part. The idea around my entry is having to attend an important meeting with a Brand Manager, across the city.







I would need to be dressed smart and fashionably, yet practically, as my journey involves several taxi and tube rides. This Ted Baker shirt is perfect as it gives off a professional vibe, and the jewel detail adds a fashionable edge. I would pair it tucked in to the gorgeous Danni Metallic Skirt by China Doll. Its metallic finish oozes class and the structured style is perfect for giving off a professional image. As an edgy contrast, my nails would be adorned with Essie's Cute as a Button to inject a burst of colour to my outfit. My accessories would have a rose-gold hue - an on trend watch is essential to ensure I'm on time, while the earrings and bracelet complete the outfit perfectly. While I would love to totter around London in heels, it's just not practical. Cue these amazing Miss Selfridge flats! Running from taxi to taxi in heels isn't easy, so the flats will ensure I get to the meeting in one piece!

My Zara Office City Bag is perfect for meetings. It has heaps of space for my folders, and is extremely stylish - bonus! My tablet is also essential for meetings, allowing me to take notes quickly and effectively, and of course keep up with Social Media on the tube! It would be housed in the gorgeous Ted Baker bow case (that I have fallen in love with!) for extra protection. 

Travelling can be extremely stressful, especially with delayed trains and troublesome weather. A quick spritz of Caudalie's beauty elixir ensures my makeup stays looking perfect, and if disaster does strike, my trusty Naked palette is there to help. The neutral-bronze hues complement my blue eyes, and the Benefit they're real is my must-have mascara to finish.

I arrive feeling confident and refreshed (thanks to Caudalie!). I'm definitely ready for whatever the Brand Manager has to throw at me.




xxx

*Good luck if you decide to take part! A big thank you to China Doll for running such a fun competition!

4 comments:

  1. thats nice!! good luck :)

    im following you.

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with wanting to look smart and stylish, love the shirt! Great picks

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!
    new follower here, dear!
    abiriza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Klonopin USA
    Bensedin 10mg
    Buy Cobra online
    Buy Lypin 10mg USA

    ReplyDelete